Monday, March 27, 2006

hello spring

Eezie cafe
i managed to perspire on the walk to the office this morning, and that with a light jacket on. its 11deg today, double digit after being buried in low single digits for months. but the wind is blowing today, i had a real boost walking back home that i wished i was on roller blades, i could have coasted home....but the side effect is i arrived home looking like wolverine out of x-man. indeed, time for that long awaited haircut...been procrastinating for weeks, i think i will get 'rimas' from all that bundle of hair. our tulips are already starting to peek their tips, soon we will get to enjoy our patience, and it will be for a week or so, but its worth it. gonna try to get to the keukenhof this year, might well be our last in this country.
waiting for the cova to be ready, heard from lan the man that it'll only be end april - i just wonder whether it is worth it or not...always got doubt at the back of my mind, but insya'allah it will be ok. at least lan is there to be my eyes and ears, unless he of course moves out of kl..then it will be tricky!
looking forward to wearing less layers now...my bicycle might actually get to finally come home after hibernating in the office the whole winter!

2 Comments:

Blogger saa73 said...

so spring finally arrived...just after I left the UK last Friday...typical! I broke a sweat as well on Monday...just walking from my front door to the car...man! was it hot this week! On the Cova...it should be good...but I'm in no hurry man...end April's fine by me...however somebody wrote about the lake being contaminated by IWK sewage so I have to check on that!...no worries, we still have an escape clause and refundable deposit!...anyway, why would this be yr last summer in Dutch land?...coming back home to a real job at last? he heh...

4:37 pm  
Blogger saa73 said...

some new updates on my blog...

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home